SWMOBOR’s News on the Nines – The May 29th Edition
Here is your News on the Nines – February 9th Edition
ANNUAL SUPRA KEY BILLING COMING DUE MAY 11, 2016
DEADLINE to pay is May 11, 2016 for all Supra ActiveKey renewals which must be paid through Supra (NOT SWMOBOR). Read this article carefully. Any keypad renewals not paid, will be shut off and all equipment must be returned to the GSBOR office.
You might want to take note in this article, that it is cheaper to have the Bluetooth app on your phone, rather than the ActiveKey. If you want to upgrade, call the board office at (417) 883-1226or send an e-mail to email@example.com to set your appointment. Also, if you decide to upgrade and it is done after the deadline of May 11th, you will still owe a pro-rated portion of the lease fee.
Over 500 residential architects offered their insights in to what will be the most significant home design element trends over the next 10 years. Can you guess what they are? Click here to find out.
SOMO MLS has partnered with RPR so you will soon have access to this extensive database of properties.
Some of the features that you will have access to include MLS trend reports, historical listing comparison tool, Realtor Valuation Model® (RVM®), large database of county foreclosure, pre-foreclosure and REO properties and more!
Find out more by visiting RPR online. Please note that this will NOT be replacing our CRS Tax Data that is provided to GSBOR members, it will only be a tool that is in addition to what we already offer.
We anticipate that the launch will be in early June 2016 and we will keep you posted about the available trainings and such. Stay tuned!
2016 Broker Audit
Attention Designated Brokers:
Your Broker Audit has been emailed to you. Please, complete your audit form and submit it through firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 1310 E. Primrose, Springfield, MO 65804. Audit deadline is February 29th.
Click here to download the fillable form. Please save it to your desktop BEFORE you enter the information.
If you have any questions please contact the SWMOBOR at 417-883-1226.
The CoreLogic Listing Data Checker (LDC) launched this past week and naturally, like many of the recent changes, we received a lot of questions about the new system…. the following updates are clarifications on the new system.
- Be sure to read the e-mails. Many of the notices that go out are COURTESY NOTICES only. This is just the system telling you that there could be an issue with something on your listing. Courtesy Notices are not fineable offenses.
- Not all notices are a fineable offense. As per the MLS Rules and Regs, there are only 4 things you can immediately be fined for:
- New listings not submitted within 4 calendar days.
- Any change of status not made within 4 calendar days.
- Listings without a photo uploaded within 4 calendar days.
- Branding in photos, marketing remarks, or any public viewable fields.
- Stay calm. If something doesn’t seem right about a notice you received, send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will assist you in getting the corrections made. The staff at GSBOR is only fulfilling the direction as prescribed by the Board of Directors. Always be kind, the staff works really hard for you.
- Lead Based Paint Disclosures can be uploaded with the Seller’s Disclosure. You do not need to separate the documents. LDC only wants to verify that you have the disclosure when the dwelling year built was 1978 or earlier. We have adjusted the settings in the LDC so that we can moderate the disclosures before notices are sent out.
- If you use a Not-In-List subdivision, LDC may ask you to verify the subdivision. Really this is only a reminder to let us know if the subdivision you need isn’t available. You can ignore this notification if your listing really isn’t in a subdivision.
In an effort to overhaul the massive list of subdivisions in the MLS, the SOMO Regional Board of Directors is continuing to work on developing this list so that entering and searching listings is easier. This project should be complete by the end of the year. If your subdivision is missing, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the missing subdivision and which county it is associated with, we will get it updated.
LDC isn’t evil or out to get you, nor does it hide razor blades in its candy. It isn’t going to issue a fine automatically for every notice you get. LDC wants to help you represent your listing as accurately as possible and assist the entire membership in having an accurate database with good data.
If you have additional questions, submit your issue to email@example.com. Again, thank you for your patience. 🙂